Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ready, Aim, Misfire!!





Aight Yo...

The tile is done, the cabinets are in, and we have started preparing the countertops. And all was running smoothly, until...

Remember when I was nervous cutting the counter tops because it would be such a costly error if I measured wrong, and then I actually cut a piece 1 inch too short, which throws the whole thing off? I do, because that's what I did last night.

It was quite heartbreaking to say the least, especially for the first cut. Kristen and Leslie were standing there, and thank goodness for that, or I would have lost my mind in a furious rage.

Well, we have to wait a few days for the counter tops to finish gettin ready...and for me to go pick up one more replacement piece for my misfire.

I'm afraid to say it but the finish line is in sight. Appliances are being delivered Thursday.

More pics will come as more developments come!

3 comments:

Amy Noll said...

i have to say i don't care if you made a mistake, i still pretty darn impressed with the work!

Unknown said...

oop

The Ferguson said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh bummer