Sunday, July 19, 2009

11 Diet Cokes

I remember my mom telling me that I ate a lot in high school.  And I finally got a taste of my own medicine.

A high school friend of mine graciously offered to babysit for me the other day.  He was here for a long time, I mean a long time, like 8 hours.  And I understand that my kids can make you work up an appetite.

My boy drank 11 Diet Cokes while he was here.  Eleven.  What the heck?  How do you even do that?  And he wasn't even phased.  He wasn't bouncing off the walls, or wetting his pants.  He was just chillin... probably looking for some more Diet Cokes when I got home, and wondering what was wrong with me that my pantry wasn't more stocked.

There's a good chance he ate up to 10 packs of fruit snacks too, because they are missing.

2 comments:

Ed said...

I've easily done 11 cokes in a day. No big deal.

Oh, and by the way: Buffy isn't the only one who reads your blog...

Big said...

I forgot the about the coke machine that is Ed Eubanks! 11 cokes in a day, that is amazing. Thanks for reading my madness.