Thursday, July 2, 2009

Destination KITCHEN SINK

The drywall guys finished up today with a great surprise...they even did the popcorn ceilings for me.  

Why, might you ask, did I get popcorn ceilings?  Cause they're already in the house, and I'm doing too much other crap to worry about it.

Next step, sweep up the mess and lay some hardi-backer boards for the tile floor.  Hopefully my electrician can come back and finish up stuff while I'm at Saranac.  P.S. - I leave for that Saturday morning.

I'm encouraged by the progress, but it's still a long way from functional.  Destination KITCHEN SINK has a new arrival time.  Hopefully the Friday I'm back from Saranac, which if you're counting, is July 17th.  And that's hopeful.  

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.  But then I swallowed it, because I am awesome, and a lot freakin' tougher than this kitchen. 

1 comment:

surfwanton said...

But then I swallowed it, because I am awesome, and a lot freakin' tougher than this kitchen.

Thank you. Beast that kitchen.