Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"It's our Anniversary" -Keith Sweat

8 YEARS OF GOODNESS

Leslie and I celebrated 8 big ones today.  How did we celebrate?  We went to Outbacks.  

I'm romantic, aren't I?

It was one on the best nights we've had in a while.  Good conversation, good food, and a long walk in the park.  Betsy took the kids for us...what a gift.  

Leslie is an amazing wife.  She works her butt off at the house managing the kids and keeping the house clean.  She has a part time job that she dominates.  She is a volunteer Young Life leader where she pursues high school girls.  She's smokin' hot.

AND SHE DEALS WITH ME.

Please give her a medal.  
If you don't believe that God gives us huge life even while we're total wrecks, 
then just look at the woman He's given me.
 



4 comments:

surfwanton said...

I just love blogging

The Ferguson said...

i just love cheez-its

robin said...

ridiculous.

Unknown said...

I seriously cannot believe you started a blog! After all the shiz you gave me and Leslie about it. Huh. Did you start it because I told David he was a good writer and you said you don't have that gene?!

So excited to check this every day and read your hilarity. Love em.

Em.