Sunday, June 28, 2009

My kitchen is like a healing wound

You know how when you cut your finger, it starts to itch worse right before it starts to get better?  
That's my kitchen. 

I took down the rest of the drywall from the ceiling so that I could finish wiring the recessed lighting more easily...AND so that the popcorn ceilings would look remotely unifrom when repainted.

It looks worse, and Leslie's coming home on Tuesday.  It's better...but it looks worse.

Projected finish is definitely after we go to Saranac next weekend.  There's so much to do, and if I was a pans i would say I'm overwhelmed.  But truth is, the kitchen is overwhelmed by my presence, and I'm about to turn on the domination.

Get some Vila.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lest you think no one reads this...Booofah is your fan. Keep writing!

Love em. Good luck with the kitchen.